Several hospital and payor executives have stepped down to join digital health companies focused on virtual care and digital transformation since September.
Here are the five frameworks:
- Adrienne Boissy, MD, has been chosen as Chief Medical Officer of Qualtrics, a healthcare IT company that helps hospitals modernize their patient experience programs. Dr. Boissy most recently served as the Experience Director at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Anshul Pande has been appointed senior vice president of research and development for HealthEdge, a technology management platform for healthcare plans. Mr. Pande joins HealthEdge from Stanford Children’s Health, based in Palo Alto, Calif., Where he most recently served as vice president and chief technology officer.
- Fran Soistman has been appointed CEO of eHealth and a member of the Board of Directors. Mr. Soistman was most recently Executive Vice President of CVS Health and President of Government Services at Aetna.
- John Sheehy III has been appointed underwriting manager of Gravie, a health insurance company. Mr. Sheehy most recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Innovation at EmblemHealth.
- Andrea Parks has been selected as vice president of clinical performance at Walmart. Ms. Marks most recently served as Vice President of the People Analytics Center of Excellence at UnitedHealth Group. Prior to joining UnitedHealth Group, she was Senior Vice President and Chief Analytics Officer of OptumRx.