Here are seven paying executives who recently moved into new roles:
1. Centene’s subsidiary Sunshine Health has appointed Nathan Landsbaum as plan chairman and chief executive officer, the insurer announced on September 27.
2. Cigna’s subsidiary, Evernorth, appointed Eric Palmer as president and chief operating officer on September 23. Mr. Palmer’s transition is effective January 1.
3. Cigna on September 23 appointed Paul Sanford its senior executive vice president of operations, a new role designed to promote operational efficiency.
3. Cigna has appointed three new Medicare Advantage presidents – Diana Storey, Josh Cook, and Debbie McKee – for the Carolinas, Texas and Oklahoma, and Tennessee and Arkansas, respectively.
4. AmeriHealth Caritas has named William Keena president of the New Hampshire market, the payer announced on September 22.
5. Mary Hsieh, PharmD, will lead Mass Advantage as first CEO, UMass Memorial Health Care, announced on September 20.
6. Virginia Scott, former director of nursing for the Cincinnati health department, has stepped down to join Anthem, where she will lead insurer Ohio Medicaid’s effort, WLWT reported on September 19.
7. Stephanie Vojicic has been named president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri, the payer announced on September 15.