Here are nine payers who have expanded their businesses through recent expansions and partnerships:
– Managed care organization based in Dayton, Ohio Source of care and health plan sponsored by Mississippi providers TrueCare announced a strategic alliance ahead of TrueCare’s offer to serve Mississippi Medicaid recipients.
– Oscar Health added Philadelphia-based Temple Health to its network. The move includes more than 1,300 vendors and access to the campuses and facilities of Temple University Hospital and Fox Chase.
– Illuminated health care offers employers human resources tools as well as health coverage through a partnership with Mineral. The move follows a joint investment of $ 750 million in the insurer of Cigna and new business associates.
– Health AlignmentThe Medicare Advantage plan, Alignment Health Plan, is the first plan to cover a new multi-cancer screening test from Grail. The blood test detects 50 types of cancer and will be covered in California and North Carolina in 2022.
– Joint venture Allina Health Aetna unveiled four new health plans for employers and self-insured clients.
– Michigan Blue Shield Blue Cross wholly acquired health technology company Nasco. Formerly owned by six subsidiaries of Blue Cross Blue Shield, the company has played a fundamental role in claims handling, registration and defending the interests of payers.
– Humana expanded its Medicare Advantage network by adding Loudoun Medical Group, based in Leesburg, Va., to its ranks. The move brings 330 vendors, 35 specialties and 150 locations between Virginia and Maryland into the Humana network.