BURLINGTON, Mass., June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aliaswirea provider of bill payment and credit solutions for businesses and banks, today announced the general availability of a new multi-payer capability in its DirectBiller platform for property management.
Offered exclusively through banking partners, DirectBiller enables property managers to provide their clients with personalized billing and payment experiences. The new Multi-Payer feature allows residents of the same household to log in separately to make payments to their shared account, including rent, dues, utility charges, security deposits and more. They can also see their payments displayed in real time. The new offering encourages on-time payments while streamlining administrative tasks for property managers and their finance staff.
Covid has led to increased demand for digital bill payment capabilities as paper-based methods have created significant friction for commercial and residential transactions, slowing payment cycles and creating unnecessary manual labor. Tenants were looking for convenient, contactless payment options, and property managers needed the ability to manage incoming payments remotely and speed up payment cycles.
“The monthly bill payment experience is typically the most frequent touchpoint property managers have with their tenants,” said Jed Rice, CEO of Aliaswire. “Providing easier ways to pay rent and fees can make a big difference in tenant satisfaction and on-time payments. With DirectBiller, property managers can provide this modern convenience while having much more control over the payment, settlement and reconciliation process for each property. »
DirectBiller manages the entire end-to-end process, from tenant billing to payment reconciliation, by integrating with property management companies’ ERP systems and their banks’ cash management systems. It also offers renters a variety of modern and convenient payment methods, including web, mobile, Text2Pay, CSR and IVR.
In addition to the new multi-payer functionality, other key features of DirectBiller for property management include:
- Support for multiple properties – DirectBiller can support individual properties as separate entities and link each to the corporate entity. Reports can be viewed at the individual property level and consolidated at the company level. Each property can have:
- Single payment site
- Funds deposited in single deposit accounts
- Choice of separate tender types (ACH+card, ACH only, card only)
- Separate Payment Fee Rules (Card + Fee and Free ACH)
- Separate billing and reconciliation files
- Controlled CSR access
- Consolidated payments on one site – Property managers can have one payment site for multiple properties. This site offers a selection of tender types and pricing rules, and property managers can receive a consolidated reconciliation file. DirectBiller may settle funds into multiple deposit accounts, selected by Renter at time of payment. The payer chooses from a drop-down function to indicate ownership and type of payment (rent, dues, fees, etc.).
- Payment control – This feature ensures on-time payments by controlling when payments can and cannot be made, simplifying monthly reconciliation efforts.
About Aliaswire, Inc.
Aliaswire is a Boston-based fintech company with a history of payments innovation. The company supports major financial institutions and merchant service providers with bill payment through DirectBiller® and small business credit solutions via PayVus®. For more information visit https://www.aliaswire.com/.