The following reports for the period May 9-15, 2019 were provided to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or of charges laid is not a presumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that someone has been convicted of a felony.
Thursday May 9
- After a motor vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:09 a.m., a 49-year-old woman was arrested for drug driving.
- After a traffic stop on Savoy Drive at 9:17 p.m., a 35-year-old man was arrested on an active warrant.
Friday May 10
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Veterans Memorial Parkway and Medical Drive at 4:50 p.m., and both vehicles were towed away.
- Three vehicles were reported in an accident on Highway 70 at 5:45 p.m., no injuries were reported.
saturday 11 may
- The theft was reported on Little Piney Drive at 1:07 p.m.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Interstate 64 at 5:00 p.m. and a vehicle was towed away.
- Motor vehicle reported stolen from South Henke Road at 5:03 p.m.
- After two vehicles were reported in an accident on Lac Saint-Louis Boulevard and Civic Center Drive at 10:27 p.m., a 17-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman were rushed for medical treatment.
Sunday 12 May
- A white dodge truck that drove through undeveloped property in the Wyndstone Subdivision area was reported leaving the scene of an accident at 6:07 p.m.
- An assault between two male subjects was reported on Medical Drive at 7:08 p.m.
Monday May 13
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Lake St. Louis Boulevard and Blue Cove Terrace at 9:04 am, no injuries were reported.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:04 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive at 3:19 p.m., a 28-year-old woman was arrested for a warrant pending and for driving with a suspended license.
- Delayed theft report was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:44 p.m.
- A gun discharge was reported at Silent Meadow Drive at 6:51 p.m. with the owner attempting to put the gun away when officers arrived. Subject was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Tuesday 14 May
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:39 p.m., and both vehicles were towed away.
- Stolen property ($ 750 or more) was reported on Woodland Drive at 3:05 p.m.
Wednesday May 15
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:59 p.m., a 27-year-old man was arrested on an active warrant.
- A suicidal person was reported on Stag Industrial Boulevard at 6:43 p.m. and was taken to hospital.
- A theft ($ 750 or more) was reported on Huzzah Drive at 6:00 p.m.
- A delayed report of a traffic accident involving an unoccupied and parked vehicle was filed on Cadillac Court at 7:54 p.m.
- Domestic disturbances were reported on Catamaran Drive at 9:34 p.m., involving a 38-year-old ex-husband and 33-year-old ex-wife.