STATELINE, Nev., February 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — SyTrue, the leader in modernizing payer workflows to reduce costs and increase efficiency, closed a year of phenomenal growth in enterprise customer base, number of employees and volume of transactions.
Among the company’s key achievements and milestones in 2021 that cement SyTrue’s dominance in the healthcare market:
- Excellent bottom line results for customers. SyTrue paying customers have experienced increases in productivity and return on investment of 35% to 55% between $13 and $28 by audit using SyTrue’s payment integrity tools and services.
- Increased transaction volume to nearly one billion medical documents per year. As the only clinical natural language processing (NLP) provider in the United States capable of processing up to 52,000 pages in a single transaction, SyTrue increased its processing volume for the year and demonstrated the unlimited scale of its solution.
- Added several key customers. SyTrue’s leading solutions have captured the attention of notable healthcare payer and service provider organizations who have signed up as corporate customers.
- Partnerships added and expanded. New and expanded partnerships in 2021 included Microsoft, Snowflake and UiPath. These partnerships have significantly expanded SyTrue’s reach into the international health record processing and analytics ecosystems.
- Staff tripled. SyTrue has significantly expanded its staff to accommodate its growing business. The company has bolstered its leadership ranks with the hiring of a former Kaiser Permanente executive Janice Pennington as chief of operations. Pennington, a registered nurse with a master’s degree in medical informatics, brings a unique perspective to SyTrue’s expanding payment integrity operations. SyTrue has also added a Partnerships Manager, a team of data scientists specializing in clinical NLP, and a group of in-house physicians to provide clinical strategy and support. These specialist team members further enhance SyTrue’s deep expertise in healthcare and clinical NLP.
SyTrue expects its market momentum to continue in 2022. In the coming weeks, SyTrue will announce the addition of several new customers and partnerships and unveil new innovations to its mid-market market-leading NLP OS™ platform. ‘year.
“We’ve had a fantastic 2021 as our business has grown, our workforce has expanded to meet customer demand, and the technology enhancements we’ve introduced have enabled payers and healthcare providers to ‘be more efficient and reduce costs,’ said the founder and CEO. Kyle Silvestro. “Our solutions for payment integrity, Medicare Risk Adjustment (MRA), population health and radiology set us apart from the competition – and we expect an even better 2022.”
SyTrue, the leader in modernizing payer workflows to reduce costs and increase efficiency, empowers healthcare payers to make sense of fragmented and dirty data, driving greater transparency that increases productivity , reduces costs and improves revenue. Healthcare payers must analyze large amounts of unstructured data to identify episodic patient health record information that is not accessible by traditional research methods and requires costly chart reviews. SyTrue’s innovative natural language processing (NLP) clinical operating system, NLP OS™, synthesizes, normalizes and transforms unstructured clinical data into an enterprise-wide strategic digital asset that catalyzes business informed decision for risk adjustment, care coordination and payment integrity. Developed by clinicians and data scientists with deep healthcare expertise, SyTrue’s solutions increase review team productivity and drive higher ROI on chart reviews through accuracy, increased speed, repeatability and scalability. SyTrue is trusted by leading health plans that have leveraged NLP OS™ to process over 10 billion health records, producing insights that lead to increased efficiency and improvements in financial performance.
Chad Van Alstin
Amendola Communications (for SyTrue)