SAN FRANCISCO, September 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Join this unique and provocative online discussion at September 29 To 11 a.m. CST, chaired by moderator Richard Lungen, Managing Member, Leverage Health Solutions, and panelists Beth andersen, president of the California Plan, Hymn, Aaron Friedkin, MD, SVP Transforming Care Delivery, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, and Pierre Kelly, Head of Value, Tri-State Optum Region / Executive Director, CareMount Medical.
- To register The future of supplier networks: next-generation approaches for better performance in terms of cost, quality and experience online seminar Click here.
This engaging online discussion among industry leaders addresses these questions and more:
- The dynamics of the pay-provider network have already changed, but what is different now?
- When it comes to value-based care and partnering with payers, how are the dynamics changing on the provider side?
- This is all well and good for pay-provider partnerships to evolve, but that won’t change unless it translates into a focus on the clinician experience. How’s it going ?
- How are health plans trying to transform the way they relate to provider networks?
- What motivates the increase in efforts to better associate? Is it a rising cost mandate, a competitive market or something else?
- What are the three things that will change over the next 18 months with pay-provider partnerships?
To learn more about how Vim’s solutions connect payers to providers, visit getvim.com.
Founded in 2015, Vigor connects data and information to the provider’s workflow at the âlast mileâ of healthcare: within clinical operations at the patient’s point of care. Healthcare plans, patients and providers of all sizes – from independent practitioners to integrated delivery systems – use Vim’s software to connect data and care across the healthcare ecosystem. Vim’s mission is to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare through seamless connectivity. For more information, please visit getvim.com.
Katlyn Nesvold, Amendola Communications for Vim